We all know that third-years are frequently worried about their workload and preparing frantically for dissertations – it’s often easy to lose sight of what all the hard work is for.
The Bath Spa Careers team are here to help ease those added stresses; whether it’s helping to choose your next step after graduation, additional support with postgraduate applications or assisting with your graduate job search.
We understand how important the next step is after finishing university, which is why final-year students have their own timeslot to discuss these issues –every Tuesday between 11am-1pm, downstairs in Steward’s Lodge (the cottage opposite the library bus stop).
What are Final Year Drop-Ins for?
- Help with searching for graduate jobs and schemes
- Support in applying to postgraduate study/teacher training
- An informal space to discuss you options after graduation
- Guidance to postgrad study abroad and international opportunities
- Quick queries regarding the Bath Spa Award in your final year
Careers Space – Steward’s Lodge. Every Tuesday – 11am-1pm
Simply pop by and say hello, no booking required.
Hope to you see you soon!